Friday, May 21, 2010

An Update

Okay, so yeah... it's been a while. But you know how things go.

My contract in Japan is over now and I'm back in America. We had some time off before we went back and ended spending a lot of time in Tokyo (saw some Kabuki) and even Korea. It was a lot of fun. Pictures soon, I hope (I know, I know... still working on those Okinawa pictures from December). Working on visiting the folks, friends and finding a job, but since Kassie became sick, it's been a little difficult.

But I'm back! I'm hoping to get back in touch with a lot of friends that I haven't seen for a long time. You know who you are.

Lots of cool news has been coming out lately -- I've been active on my Twitter stream about it, but hopefully I'll get to posting some more impressions soon.

It's good to be back!

1 comment: